Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Kanak-kanak Terencat Akal dalam kelas English for Communication ll

during EC ll class, we were asked to write an assay.. i have had the idea to write an essay, entitled "An Unexpected Visitor".. yeah! our lecterure very like our tiltle.. hihihi..but not the contains, grammars, words and terms.. hahaha.. cap ayam punya bahasa inggeris.. i hope we will pass this challenge for semester four. this is last class to us learn english. oh no! i dont really like this languange..why this university not teach Kelantan Malay Languange?  i would like to say here that, kelantan malay is a real-malay languange. why? most of the Malay words that used now, like looked modern, sophisticated but Kelantan languange still use a lot of classic languange. for example like Ikan pari..we dont called them ikan pari, but we called them ikan tuko.. u see? in malay classic word, there was use Ikan Ketoka. Besides, for words "put", we called them "masukkan", in malay classic we mention it by nama, Bubuh. Kelantan Malay are still using the previous word.. We are so great! n our languange is really unique!

Parok...duk bobe kokse..hahaha..mari kita tengok gambar..jgn la menyampah pula yer..i put my picture, bukan untuk menunjuk2 ke apa ke..tapi hanya satu niat saya berblog ialah agar segala kenangan dan memori tak terpadam begitu saja. i love to look back my story, my memory..walaupun bila saya baca balik entry saya yg lama2 rasa macam nak muntah dan menyampah ulat taik!



taddaaaaaa.. our new campus at Proton city..gambar ini diambil drpd laptop dari youcam..oh frust..xnampak Dr. Che Ton..

org lain sibuk belajar kita sibuk beryoucam..naseb bek xdok kamera teropong lagi (DSLR)..sabar..tak lama dah..

apa budak 2 org nih?


my group members..shima n fadlee..  aku pulak nampak mata separuh jer..


yg kat atas kepala tu bukan untuk dijual ok..


kenapa besar sangat pipi aku? kalau dah melantak macamana tak besar..eeee...
shima termenung jer sebab dia baru kenal permainan ini,


hahahaha.. (ketawa).. kesian budak 2 org nie.. kepala dah panas sebab study bahasa inggeris lama sangat

haha..daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ini introduction karangan kami : isi dan penutup akan bersambung lagi..

An Unxpected Visitor
It was my first time in my life to have such a very memorable birthday party. Many of my friends and neighbours were invited to celebrate my birthday. Wow! It was exciting! I never expected to have such this birthday party. At one moment all of my family members were busy doing their own preparation. My mum was decorating Tiramisu cake for me while my sister hanging colourful balloons at the dining room’s corner. Everyone looked enjoying doing their own jobs. Well, it all done excellently and the guests were just waiting for me. There were many types of food. Besides cake, there are chicken rice, cocktail, and desert. While I walked down to the stairs in my gorgous flowing gown, there was a hissing sound. I was shocked.
to be continue...

No comments: