Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

welcome...

hi..
my name is Raja Noraniza Binti Raja Abdullah..
u can call me Nora... (pengaruh kuat siri Nora Elena)
i am 21 years old
(macam karangan bahasa inggeris darjah 2)

I live in Pasir Puteh, Kelantan...
i like to eat pizza hut, Hawaiin Tuna..
roti canai...and juice...

my hobbies are reading magazine, blogging, window-shopping, cooking, dancing....
my real ambition was to be...
a rich man's housewife...
(hahaha)


even thogh i was older, but i think i was still childhood..
now i'm semester three at UPSI in Malay Language Course..
minor Malay Literature...
i'm blogging to improve my English..
before i take English paper in the next semester.
if i am wrong in speaking English, please teach me...

I am also will put all my work related to the Malay Language Course and Malay Literature in my blog..
i think, it is better if the task is shared with the reader than the task thrown away or stored in a pen-drive..

Not necessarily all of the content of this blog is written in English,
maybe I will use Malay Language in the writing of my lovely blog..

(...kita memperjuangkan bahasa Melayu, bukan bahasa Inggeris, jadi tak kisah la andai kita menggunakan broken english..... :-)

3 comments:

SYAF said...

salam perkenalan yea nora...

Nora_Aniza said...

same2.. :-)

Anonymous said...

anak itik anak ayam .. salam perkenalan .. haha ..